Monday, January 9, 2017

Turning Off Cell Data While Traveling

Hi Friends,

I had a question from a client who is joining me on a tour about how to use your phone as a camera and not incur charges for roaming and unwanted internet usage while traveling.

I have an iPhone so I will offer a couple quick directions here.

1) Go to Settings

2) Go to the tab called Cellular

3) The first option you will see is Cellular Data.

4) Turn OFF Cellular Data, which means you slide it until you cannot see the green bar anymore.

This will prevent unwanted texts and emails from coming through.  Now you can use your phone like a camera!

Sorry folks, I don't have a Samsung-like phone, but the concept is the same.  Just find the Cellular Data and turn it off.

Happy Travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment