Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Welcome to Red Sky Travel and Tours!

Greetings Friends,

The following blog will relay some of my adventures in travel.  I hope it will be enjoyable and informative.

I am not one who wants to constantly update hotel names and exact details, so this blog will focus on major sightseeing opportunities and must see places around the world.

If you are interested in learning more about me and possibly going on one of the trips I lead, please visit me online at www.redskytravelandtours.com 

Want to actually get on my weekly email list?  That would be awesome!  ☺

To do so, please go here:

www.redskytravelandtours.com/optin

To sign up, go toward the bottom of the page and just to the right of the Video Library section you will see a header that says Get Exclusive Deals Cruise and Travel Offers.  Put your email address in there and you will receive a weekly email with tons of awesome specials.

Feel free to ask any questions or leave a comment.

Thanks Again for Visiting!  
Best Regards,

Shelley Kaehr
shelley.kaehr@cruiseplanners.com

No comments:

Post a Comment